Vacancy: 2 positions
Schedule: Full-time Location: Phnom Penh
Reporting to : Managing Director
Purpose of Position The Sales Manager will implement the sales plans and supervise the sales staff Responsibilities The Sales Manager will be responsible for the following duties:Qualifications Should have a history of success as a sales executive. A proven team player and natural leader desired. Knowledge of ISP technology and technical aspects of business is important. Education: College, Bachelors, Masters in major of Information Technology, Business Management, or related field Experience: Previous employment as a Sales Manager preferred but not required. Other Skill:
- Help devise sales and marketing programs
- Implement sales and marketing programs
- Establish sales objectives by developing annual sales quotas and projecting expected sales volume
- Keep current with supply and demand, changing trends, economic indicators, and competitors operations
- Provide regular reports to inform management decision-making
- Stay in regular communication with clients, including scheduling on-site visits, to achieve customer loyalty and offer support
- Recruit and manage a sales team and otherwise maintain the continuity cohesion of the sales force.
- Streamline processes and systems. Do whatever necessary to make sales team function as efficiently as possible
- Maintains enthusiasm and a positive attitude for himself and others in the workplace
- Other tasks as assigned by superiors.
- Ability to communicate clearly with management and subordinates.
- Sets goals and deadlines that maintain progress.
- Able to get things done and ignore distractions.
- Takes initiative and needs little direction.
- An excellent “people person” who is well-liked by employees, management, and clients.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Office: No. 64ABC, St. 348, Sangkat Toul Svay Prey I, Khan Chamkar Mon,
- Phone: 023 21 55 77