Location: Phnom Penh, Preah Sihanouk
Should have a strong technical background and an understanding of networking concepts. A degree or equivalent certification in networking or computer science is desired. Good basic English skills required. Must be willing to work evenings and weekends.
- Field of Study: Information Technology, Computer Science or related field
- Education: High School /Vocational School, College, Bachelor
- At least 1 year of previous experience in a technical support role.
- Ability to communicate clearly to customers and team members
- Follows through on tasks to completion and updates others on progress
- Able to work independently on projects but also knows how to work in a team
- Excited to learn and get involved in ISP projects
- Maintains a positive, hard-working attitude
- Takes initiative
The Technical Support Officer does network monitoring, troubleshooting, and technical support for customer connection issues. He communicates with other engineers and technicians inside and outside the organization to provide issue resolution in a prompt manner.
The Technical Support Officer will be responsible for the following duties:
- Take service calls and troubleshoot problems
- Provide technology support Today ISP customers and follow up on tickets.
- Be the first line of technical support. Act as a liaison between customers and the company engineers.
- Complete evening technology tasks as defined by the Technical Manager
- Monitor network status, ensure smooth operation of equipment
How to apply:
Interested candidates can send their CVs to below address:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Office: No. 64ABC, St. 348, Sangkat Toul Svay Prey I, Khan Chamkar Mon,
- Phone: 023 21 55 77
Only shorted list candidates will be contacted for interview