Subscriber General Terms and Conditions
- Customer is requested to pay a security deposit to secure on equipment. This deposit is refundable if the Customer fulfills its obligation under this general terms and conditions.
- Customer shall pay their monthly charges by the due date as detailed on the invoice. Payments made are not refundable.
- TODAY reserves the right to lock or suspend Internet access if payment is not made before the due date as detailed on the invoice. General terms and conditions remain enforceable for locked and suspended accounts. For more information, Customer is requested to contact our support team at 023 21 55 77.
Overdue payments and bad debts
- In the event that the Customer is not willing to negotiate with TODAY or no sensible agreement can be made about overdue payment and debts within 7 (seven) days from the account being locked or suspended, TODAY reserves the right to terminate that account unilaterally.
- TODAY is responsible for the installation of Internet enabling devices up to TODAY’s equipment (ONU). The connection will be tested at this point. It is the Customer’s responsibility to configure computers and network equipment beyond the ONU demarcation point.
- Purchased equipment carries a 12-month warranty, but Customer shall follow the care instructions of equipment. Rental equipment will be replaced on failure. In case of loss or damage, Customer shall be responsible for the full cost (ONU devices cost 88.00USD). After termination of the Agreement, the equipment shall be returned to TODAY. Customer shall be advised to keep TODAY indoor equipment in an air-conditioned, dust and moisture free environment with a suitable voltage regulator or UPS for protection and safety of the equipment.
Term and Termination of Agreement
- The Agreement is in effect for 12 (twelve) months commencing from the date of service installation “Effective Period”. The Agreement shall automatically prolong for another period of 12 (twelve) months unless Customer gives TODAY a written notice of termination at least 30 (thirty) days prior to the end of the Agreement. Early Termination will be penalty of remaining months of contractual, and more detail of earlier termination is stated in general terms and conditions.
- It is the Customer’s responsibility to ensure that their connection, username and password are secure. In particular, Customer is advised to protect any WiFi networks with a strong password. TODAY is not liable for any unauthorized access to Customer data or internet connection.
Liability of Service
- Since TODAY provides its services to Customer in accordance with these General Terms and Conditions, TODAY shall be liable only with limitation of the CPE demarcation point for actual damage arising out of service outage or interruption.
- Customer shall not re-sell internet or email services. Customer shall not use TODAY services for spamming, hacking or other malicious/illegal activities. TODAY reserves the right to disclose those activities to the competent authorities if necessary.
- The Customer agrees to indemnify and defend TODAY from any and all damages, costs, charges, claims, liabilities and expenses directly or indirectly, arising out of or in connection with all claims including without limitation to intellectual property infringement made against TODAY by third parties as a result of Customer’s use of the services or its user.
Insolvency or bankruptcy of the Customers
- In case TODAY has any doubt about the solvency or bankruptcy of the Customer, TODAY shall have the right to suspend fulfillment of its obligation until the Customer has provided security within one week to TODAY’s satisfaction for all obligations of the Customer ensuing from the Agreement.
- In case TODAY cannot properly perform its obligation, in whole or in part, whether temporarily or permanently, based on the Agreement as a result of force majeure or unforeseeable circumstances which are beyond TODAY’s control, TODAY is entitled to terminate the Agreement with the Customer without any compensation being due by TODAY.
- These General Terms and Conditions represent TODAY’s standard terms and conditions of Internet Access Agreement. If there is any conflict between these General Terms and Conditions and other documents such as quotation or Service Level Agreement (SLA) etc., those mentioned documents shall be effective. If any other negotiation is not made, this agreement shall be fully executed. The person(s) signing on behalf of the parties to this Agreement warrant that they have legal authority to execute the Agreement.